Friday, January 24, 2020

Mystical Scrapbooks - 'SUMMER' Cyber Crop challenges!

Hey Friends!



Over at Mystical scrapbooks they have a 'Summer' cyber crop running for January. I havn't joined in a cyber crop for many years so I thought I would give this one a go.... I usually find them so exhausting as you have to be quick to get through all the challenges and sometimes I don't always do most best work as my brain is in overload!! lol

The first challenge...

 
...is a Moodboard

You take your inspiration from the images, colours or words etc....

I took my inspiration from the beach pic and also the blue aussie thongs!

Here is my interpretation called....

SUNNY DAY


The photo was taken right in front of our room in Play del Carmen in Mexico in 2006
The carribean sea is such a beautiful turquoise blue and so clear!
Here we (Hasan and I), watched someone parasailing, way, way out in the distance!
 It was such a beautiful sunny day with hardly a cloud in th sky!

Here are a few close up!


 and

(Bugger! you can see my back screen door reflected in the photos...LOL)









I used watercolour paints  on the background and copied the lines of the different colours of blue in the photo. I also added a pair of thongs to the embellie cluster!


The second challenge...


...is a sketch challenge!





Here is my interpretation!
(...and yes! I'm still scrappin christmas!)

Some Thing MERRY 


Catching up with friends for lunch just before christmas!
Look at us in our quaint christmas hats! lol

Here are a few close ups of the beautiful die cut flowers and poinsettias!




and



The third challenge is...




 
Ingredients Challenge

These are Minimum requirements.

1 x Piece of Lace
2 x Shapes
3 x Flowers
4 x Patterned Papers
5 x Buttons or Dots




Now this is what I would call a RED HOT MESS! Actually its a
 PINK HOT MONCHROMATIC MESS!

I just didnt know when to stop!!
I just kept adding and adding....

1 x Piece of Lace - left hand side photo
2 x Shapes - water droplit shapes
3 x Flowers - crochet and paper
4 x Patterned Papers - scattered as frames and bits tucked in here and there
5 x Buttons or Dots - enamel pink and grey dots













 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment