Monday, January 27, 2020

Soul Scrappers- Random Word birthday challenge

Hey Friends!

Over at Soul Scrappers the Random Word challenge this month is to make a page relating to the theme 'BIRTHDAY' and to use one of the following words on your page!

Karen (Kaz) is hosting the challenge this month!

 Welcome to the  Random Word Challenge 
where each month we will have 6 words or
   titles based off a common theme. All you have to do
is pick one & use it somewhere
   on your project. It's that simple !
                                            

                                                           1. Birthday Bash
                                                           2. Magical
                                                           3. Milestone
                                                           4. Ageless
                                                           5. Young at Heart
                                                           6. Special

Here is my page. I used the word 'MAGICAL' 

Skyla's MAGICAL Reindeer
 

Skyla painted her own reindeer decoration over the Christmas holidays. 
She called her reindeer 'Princess' and gave her lots of
hugs and Kisses!!

I used a cut file for the Reindeer shape! 
I was so lucky I received this from my Secret Santa at 
Soul Scrappers and I just couldnt wait to use it!
I adhered it to the page by stitching a chain stitch around the antlers

 This is the cut file before I started decorating it!

Some close ups of my page!


and


Thankyou for the inspiration  (Kaz) to put this page together for Skyla's album!

Cheers
Shazza

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment