Saturday, January 11, 2020

Soul Scrappers - (Pick3) - HOLLY OLLY Christmas

Hello Friends!

Welcome to the first PICK 3 challenge of the new year 
for Soul Scrappers!
hosted by Mitzi 

You can find the challenge HERE 

Help us celebrate SS's 10th birthday. Create a page or card or OTP that shows a celebration of some kind, such as a birthday, anniversary, wedding, retirement, etc. Then add at least 3 of the following:
1. cake
2. balloons
3. gifts
4. banner
5. candles
6. party hats
7. ribbon

I'm still celebrating christmas, so here is my page called 
'HOLLY OLLY CHRISTMAS' 

Please note - I havnt lost the 'J' from jolly....
the Kelpie we are minding is called 'Olly' so I used a play on words for my title.

My page is suppose to look like a christmas decorated mantle and fireplace!


From Mitzi's list I used...
Banner - strung across the mantle piece
Candles - one on the mantle and one in a jat hanging from the banner
Ribbon - striped bow

Olly's photo (wearing a christmas hat), is inside the fireplace and he has 
framed photos of his friends on top of the mantle piece! 

Some close ups...




I really enjoyed putting this page together!
Something a little bit different!

Thanks for all the inspiration!

Shazza
 (Admin and Design Team for Soul Scrappers)




No comments:

Post a Comment