Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi All!
Hope you all had a great New Years Eve celebration. Hasan and I went out for dinner and then had a quiet evening at home. Mind you I did get stuck into a bottle of "Yellow" :)

I have just added a slide show that showcases my "Soulology" projects. "Soulology" is an on-line scrapbooking course created by Erika Martin-Stampin Mama . I am glad I joined the course, it was a great way to express myself creatively. I also met some talented ladies through this journey.

Here is a direct link to pics of all my pages from the Soulology Project Album .

That's it for now - Looking forward to my next blog adventure!

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. happy new year
    I love your blog and to add your slideshow of your soulology pages - you are one talented lady!
    cheers - c u soon.

    ReplyDelete