Sunday, June 14, 2009

The CARS

This is my entry for the June Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set Scrap inspired by Kath.

Kath's 80's Challenge

For Kath's challenge you need to scrap the music you listened to in the 80's. You can do a layout, OTP or card.
It can be just in your journaling if you do not have photos.

I would also like you to use:
3 or more Patterned Papers
2 different fonts in your title
Stitching


***********************************************************



My favourite band from the 80's was "The Cars"
I have taken my inspiration from "The Cars Greatest Hits" and also "Candy-O"

I have covered all criteria:
3pp, 2 diff fonts and stitching

Car images traced on to diff colored cardstock, outlined and cut out. I also outlined the cars logo.

My Candy-O girl is the "Laminax Lady" lol

I hope you like, hope you remember this band (cause I'm a lot older than you chickadees)

Kath this was a great idea and I really enjoyed the challenge.

***********************************

Some close ups:



and



***********************************************************

Here Is Kath's Example:



TFL
Shazza

2 comments: