Sunday, June 21, 2009

Winter Woollies

This is my take on the June themed challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap! inspired by Lexie.

June Themed Challenge - set by Lexie King


For this month's Theme challenge Lexie would like you to create an item using the following theme

WINTER

You are to use the colours
Black, White, Grey and Silver
one other colour of your choice may be used as an accent
Must have paint and or ink
Can use as many embelishments and alpha's as you like
but...
NO patterned paper is be used


Here's Lexie's example:

********************************

and here is my Take:



Here is my Niece "Megan" all rugged up in her winter woollies (Knitted Beanie, woollen coat and gloves), feeding the poor cold birds some bread at the snow.

I have used the colours Black, White, Grey and Silver and I chose pink as my accent color.

I used SU Whisper White Craft ink and used the stamp with the Christmas hanging decorations from the SU "Merry Merry" stamp set.

I used lots of asst'd embelishments in the black/white/grey and silver color scheme. The title is in my accent color pink and white.

...... and NO patterned paper has been used.

and a few close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment