Friday, January 8, 2010

Week # 4 - From Erika Martins Journaling 101 course

Week # 4 Reflective Journaling


Shazza Unplugged (Random Musings and Trivia)

PSSST! I am sharing some of my inner most secrets with you all, just random musings and trivia, but all true!!
I have used rub-ons on buttons for a little extra technique on this page.




Bullet point journaling says:

* When I was eighteen, I tripped and fell out of a train as it was pulling into a station. I fell on to the start of the platform….. Survived luckily, with no broken bones!! Just tore my brand new ‘Staggers’ (fancy nancy jeans from the 70’s)


* I was interviewed three times by the C.I.B.(Crime Investigation Bureau) over a murder…….true!! I swear I didn’t do it!!! In the wrong place at the wrong time :(


* My BF’s nickname for me is PANDA after Princess Panda from Magic Mountain, because I am forgetful and chunky!!

* I went to cooking college for three years….. But I can’t cookto save my life! I don’t think I paid much attention in class.

* As a youngster, I lived in a normal suburban house…With a horse in the backyard!! True!

* I am a collector of Fairings, small Victorian china ornaments usually captioned, making a social, political or humourous comment on English life. They were in production from about 1850 to 1914 when the outbreak of the First World War brought this trade to an end.

Challenge = to use a picture you've taken yourself
I used a photo that was taken of myself about a year ago :)

Stampin UP! products used:
Urban Garden designer series paper - Baja Breeze pp for base
A4 cardstock - Blue Bayou and Whisper White
clear buttons
brads 1/16" neutral assortment - Silver
rub-ons - Love birds

Non Stampin' UP! product:
American Crafts 'Thickers' - Rockabye and Giggles
Sam & Lucy - black teeny tiny alpha stickers

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment