PSSST! I am sharing some of my inner most secrets with you all, just random musings and trivia, but all true!!
* When I was eighteen, I tripped and fell out of a train as it was pulling into a station. I fell on to the start of the platform….. Survived luckily, with no broken bones!! Just tore my brand new ‘Staggers’ (fancy nancy jeans from the 70’s)
* I was interviewed three times by the C.I.B.(Crime Investigation Bureau) over a murder…….true!! I swear I didn’t do it!!! In the wrong place at the wrong time :(
* My BF’s nickname for me is PANDA after Princess Panda from Magic Mountain, because I am forgetful and chunky!!
* I went to cooking college for three years….. But I can’t cookto save my life! I don’t think I paid much attention in class.
* As a youngster, I lived in a normal suburban house…With a horse in the backyard!! True!
* I am a collector of Fairings, small Victorian china ornaments usually captioned, making a social, political or humourous comment on English life. They were in production from about 1850 to 1914 when the outbreak of the First World War brought this trade to an end.
I used a photo that was taken of myself about a year ago :)
Stampin UP! products used:
Urban Garden designer series paper - Baja Breeze pp for base
A4 cardstock - Blue Bayou and Whisper White
brads 1/16" neutral assortment - Silver
rub-ons - Love birds
Non Stampin' UP! product:
American Crafts 'Thickers' - Rockabye and Giggles
Sam & Lucy - black teeny tiny alpha stickers