Saturday, March 21, 2009

Be What You Are

This is my example of the March Scraplift at Ready, Set, Scrap inspired by Debbie.

Scraplifts are an awesome way of jump starting your mojo or to try out a technique or style you may not have attempted before.
A scraplift can be an entire lift of the LO or you may just be inspired to use the colour combo, sketch, style, same PP's, title or whatever grabs your fancy!......LOL



I choose Debbies layout "A girl and her dog", as I thought the button heart was a great idea.

You can see Debbie's original layout at the link below.

http://www.readysetscrap.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/4468/ppuser/81

***********************************************

I used the heart to enhance the photo of my neice "Shanice". The little name tag has been left empty at the bottom, as I need to put a date in there.

The back of the heart is covered in "Heidi Grace PP called "let it snow mini dots". I used asstd buttons from my stash and all the rest are Stampin up products - cardstock is Blue Bayou and Soft Sky, ink is Blue Bayou and Grossgrain ribbon is Soft Sky.

Cheers!
**********************************
some close ups!



and



Take care !

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment