Saturday, March 14, 2009

Believe

This is the layout I did for the March Ebony and Ivory challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap.

March Ebony & Ivory Challenge - set by Nat Williams

For this month's E & I challenge I would like you to create a Layout using Ebony (black) plus these 2 colours.

PINK
GREEN

You may NOT add any other colours
I would also like to see some hand cutting and some gemstones too!

----------------------
Here's Nat's example:


*******************************

Below is my example:



This is a layout using a pic of my niece Megan when she was little.

The cut out cherry blossom flowers and bird perched on the swing were from a writing pad I had, but never used. The colors complimented this photo perfectly. Apart from black and subtle green glitter card stock, I used a few odd pieces of PP and Bling.

I really love how this one turned out. I have never used green and pink on black before, so thanks for the inspiration for this layout, Nat!

and a few close ups of Megan :)



and



Megan looks so cute in the photo, I just love the colors of this layout!

Cheers
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Shazza,
    I guess "RED" (hair) does go with PINK.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha yor so funny Auntie Debbie!!!!
    It looks gorgeous Shaz, I can't wait to get all your craft work, I'll just keep sending my pic's to you..Well Done xxx

    ReplyDelete