Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snug as a Bengal in a Rug

This is my take on the cybercrop challenge #9 set by Tracey, on the Ready, Set, Scrap site.

Caffe Latte – Made By Tracey

I love a good Latte.
Did you know that the translation for Caffe Latte is
Coffee with milk!
So I want to see lots of milky WHITE & dreamy, creamy LATTE and CREAM colours. And just because it's the way I like my Latte, just a shake of CHOCOLATE somewhere as well.
Your creation can be in the form of a layout, digi, OTP, card or altered item.

Here is Tracey's Example:



below is my layout



This is Kimba my Snow Bengal (the Bengal breed was created in the 1950's by mixing a domestic cat with an Asian Mountain Leopard). The Snow variety of the Bengal comes by mixing the standard Bengals with Siamese cats for their lighter color.

He is Astro's little brother!

This was the purrrfect photo for this layout using the softer cream and lighter brown colors. I am very pleased how this layout turned out. Thanks Tracey for all your inspiration for this challenge.

and a close up!



Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment