This is what the journaling says:
* One of the most beautiful places we visited whilst in Pattaya, Thailand in 2005 was Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens.
* Mrs Nong Nooch decided to turn the fruit orchard into a Tropical Garden.
* Mrs Nong Nooch was inspired by the beauty of world renown gardens, where she visited during her trips abroad.
* About 45 kinds of bougainvillea are grown here, many are clipped into a shaped hedge
* It was beautiful just walking around amongst the gardens.
* The land was brought to originally grow fruit trees.
* The gardens have an extensive collection of Bromelaids, palm garden, cacti garden, bonsia garden fern collection etc.....
* Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens has a private plant collection that is possibly thee largest in Asia.
* The gardens emphasize serenity and tranquility through the use of shady spaces, majestic palm trees and various sized round rocks and shrubs.
* It really was the highlight of our trip.
Here are some close ups.