Monday, March 9, 2009

What a Couple! - Day of the Dead

This is my entry for the cyber crop challenge #2 set by Janine at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Muffins – Made By Janine

For Janine's challenge you have to use the following items on your Layout, OTP, Card or Digi.

M = must make an embellishment
U = Use chipboard somewhere
F = Flowers
F = Felt
I = ink
N = New product from your stash
S = Stamping

Here Is Janine's Example:



and this is my entry.



This is a pic of me standing out the front of the "Day of the Dead" shop, with my friend in Mexico in 2006. LOL

My hand made embellishment = the felt distressed skull with stitched mouth!
Chipboard = "What a couple sign"
Flowers = cluster in LH corner
Felt = pink felt flowers
Ink = edging of 12x12 cardstock and journaling.
New product = skull foamies
Stamping = asstd skulls and cross

Thanks for the inspiration Janine.

and a few close ups as usual :)




and




thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment: