Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Little Smile

This is my entry for the March Word challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap.

March Title Challenge - set by Rachel Zelley

For this month's title challenge I would like you to create a Layout using the following Title

"Little"

your layout must also include lace, buttons and hand cuttings


-----------------------

Here's my example:


and this is my example:



This is Kahlii my niece when she was younger.

I used the papers from "Enchanted series" by Kaszazz. Bella flowers and asstd blue buttons. Scrap of lace. Thickers letters for "little" word and creative memories stick on letters for the word "A" and "Smile"

I really enjoyed tackling this challenge Rachel.

and some close ups of Kahlii



and



Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shazza!I love your take with Rach's challenge!Nice idea with the flowers.So cute!

    ReplyDelete