Sunday, March 29, 2009

When all else Fails, EAT!

This is my creation for the March Number Challenge set by Kirsti at Ready, Set, Scrap.

March Number Challenge - set by Kirsti Brandis


For this month's Number challenge I would like you to create a Layout using the following items

1 transparent/acrylic embellishment (or chipboard if got none)

1 photo

2 patterned papers

3 brads

4 red items/elements

5 word title

Here's Kirsti's example:




*************************************

And below is my creation:




Yes, thats me still eating at the Christmas Dinner table............ (I think everyone had gone home!)

1 x transparent embellishment = Word "Enjoy" (under photo)
I x photo = Me, eating as usual.
2 x PP = yes, got em.
3 x brads = orange brads to left of photo
4 x red items = Favourite red food of course, tomatoes, watermelon, red apples and strawberries, I also added luscious red lips....
5 x word title = When all else fails, EAT!

Enjoyed this challenge Kirsti, thanks.

****************************************************

now, lets zoom in!



TFL!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment