Thursday, September 3, 2009

ARTastic Submission for September

Hi Ladies, here is my ARTastic Submission for September's challenge.

It's What Boys Do

I found Kandinsky's art piece quite challenging and it wasn't until I found the pic of my son Adam on a school camp (Mill Valley Ranch) that I decided to go with a grungy feel, incorporating the geometric shapes with in my layout....I added the cut out horse just for fun... hope you like it :)

For this months challenge you have to take your inspiration from Kandinsky's - On White II, below:


You can view the challenge blog from here. All the DT members submissions have been uploaded so there is plenty of inspiration..........

If you would like to enter, send your entry to: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com

You have the whole month to enter, so get to it.....

I would love to see your interpretation of Kandinsky.

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment