Friday, September 4, 2009

Miss September is my 'Polka Dot Princess'........

I loved this months 'Out of the Hat' challenge, the criteria was really easy to work with, so thanks ladies for all your clever ideas.

Here is the criteria for the months challenge:

1. Use some sort of distressing on your layout - Belinda Boyce

2. Use black & white and only 1 other colour - Wendy Smith

3. Use different types of lettering in your title - Kim Jeffress


For this challenge I cut a frame out of 'babycakes' pp, and raised it up on thick cardboard strips edging the black cs. I then rolled back the inner edges, and added some tearing for the distressed look. I also used the same pp and distressed around the photo matt as well. I used pink as my other main color and a mixture of all the odd letters I have in my stash.

and a few close ups!!


and


TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on Out of the Hat, and Love how you have used up 'old' letters.

    ReplyDelete