Monday, September 21, 2009

Sing Like the Birds

This is my entry for the September cybercraop at Ready, Set, Scrap set by AM.

Ann-Marie has caught Spring Fever! Here are the details of her challenge for you this month.

For my challenge I would like to see the word BIRD on your page somewhere

It can be in the title or in the journaling .. anywhere!
I also want to see some form of repetition on your page.
It can be a stamped image, the photo or a word - be creative! However it must be something repeated 3 or more times.
I want you to scrap with the though that less is more ... have some white space!
A bird somewhere on your page would be great - be it in the pattern paper or a charm etc
and finally .... here's the clincher lol!


I only want you to use 1 paper / Cardstock for this!!

You may add a flower or a frame etc made from some patterned paper


Here is my take on the September CC Challenge # 3 Birds are Chirping

All criteria covered:
The word bird appears in my title and journalling.
A repition of three photos.
Space
Embellie birds on the page
one pp = from the Green Stack

Journalling says: I want to sing like the birds sing and not worry about who hears or what they think - Rumi

And a close up!


and here is AM's example.......



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment