Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fully Qualified Leopard

This is my take on Septembers Color challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap set by Lexie.


For this month's Colour challenge Lexie would like to see a LO in:

Shades of Browns and Creams
You must have 2 or more photos on your LO ,which must be cut out
You can use as many embellishments as you like


My entry for the Sept Color Challenge set by Lexie.

Have used shades of browns and creams, and three photos of my gorgeous leopard, sorry I mean Bengal called 'Kimba"

I have used heaps of embellishments as per criteria in my jungle garden!

The Journalling on the brown tag says:
Resume Check List - Hunts, Prowls, Runs fast, Climbs and Loves Shazza

and a close up


Here's Lexie's Example:



Take care
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. I am always too scared to cut my photos out like this. Its silly because they are all on disc and I can just print another if it doesn't work lol. I used to do creative Memories and the fad was to crop your pictures small and put more on a page. This was before I had a scanner and digital camera so my photos were the only copies. Now I look at the pages and think AAAARRRRGGGGHHH I want to use that photo I could do a much better job with it now! Sadly I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the "garden" you created on the leopard layout... the flowers and ric rac are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete