Saturday, February 14, 2009

Black and White Crop Night

I went to a crop night at Flutterbuys at 653 High St, Preston on Friday night the 13th!. You can check out their web site here.

Crop Night this Friday 13th February

We are having a black and white theme this time to celebrate the date.

So come along dress in b/w and do a b/w page or project


Most of the ladies came wearing black and white, these are the two black and white pages I scrapped on the night. The first page is Jenna and her girlfriend Melons (Leanne), I am really happy, how this page turned out. I distressed around the patterened paper and also the letters and framed the girls faces in bling!



and a close up.



The next black and white photo is one of my Dad (Graeme) and my Aunty Jean at their brother Lindsay's wedding. Dad was about fourteen and my Aunty was about nineteen. This was also the first time dad had owned a long pair of pants as his mother (my nan) always dressed him in long shorts (like knicker bockers).... no wonder Dad is happy :)

I just love this brother and sister photo!



and a close up.



Thanks for looking

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment