Saturday, February 7, 2009

"So Happy are the Hearts that Love You"

This is my entry for the "Quote" challenge at RSS. You can get to the site from here.

February Quote Challenge - by Shell Barnard

For this month's quote challenge I would like you to create a Layout using the following Quote...

"So Happy are the Hearts that Love You"

You may add personalised journaling
But you must add an owl to welcome in our new site mascot.
You must also showcase handcutting.



and a close up



The journaling reads: Adam has always loved the girls, even at the age of two. Here he is hugging Jessica at his second birthday in June 1986.

What do you think?

See you later!
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Shazza you have done a wonderful job on all of your scrapbook pages. You are such an inspiration to me. I love your genuineness and how you make your pages so simple yet so meaningful.

    Wow Girl! I'm proud of you! Enjoy your weekend. I'm still working on my other pages....stamping and photos that is. I have the journaling done... not the rest. I hope to do that soon.

    Take care,
    Theresa Leonard

    ReplyDelete