Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Hasan and I have had a lovely Valentines Day we went to lunch at Hasan's favourite Turkish restaurant called Zaras in Sydney Rd, Coburg. We had a yummy lunch with fresh turkish bread mixed dips for starters. Hasan had iskender (lamb on a layer of turkish bread with a tomato and yogurt dressing on top), and I had mixed donar (chicken and lamb) with salad and pilav rice.

Here are some pics of the Valentines cards we gave each other. I handmade mine at a "make and take", Kaszazz get together hosted by Kerry Bateman (Kaszazz consultant) at my friend Tanya's house a few Saturdays ago! My card says "Love is the Master Key which opens the gates of Happiness," it was stamped with flourishes.

Hasan's card says: What better time than Valentines day to say those 3 little words I often think about but seldom say.........



and a close up of the cards



below is the inside of Hasan's card! ....... You're so lucky!



Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day celebration :)

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment