Friday, February 20, 2009

It's my Birthday and I'll Meow if I want to.....

This is my take on the Themed Challenge posted by Rachel at Ready, Set, Scrap (RSS). you can get to the web site from here.
This is Astro our British Blue Shorthair cat at his first birthday, he just loved the tuna cup cake I made him :)

February Themed Challenge - by Rachel Zelley

For this month's Themed Challenge I would like to see you all create a layout or OTP using the following criteria.

The Theme for February is
- Birthday -

You must also include
Stitching - Hand or Machine
Stamping and a
Clustered Corner



and a close up!




What do you think? Ain't he cute!

Love to share
Cheers for now
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Hey chicken,
    I hope you know you won this challenge??
    Coz you did lol

    ReplyDelete