Thursday, February 26, 2009

Off The Page Challenge

This is my take on the OTP challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap by Kirsti. I just used a wooden heart shape, stained the edges with light oak stain and decorated it with lots of embellishments.

February Off The Page Challenge - By Kirsti Brandis

For this months Off The Page challenge I would like to see you all create an off the page item using the following criteria:
  • Use only Black and White photos
  • Bling it up baby... I want to see lots of bling
  • In celebration of the new site, I want you all to add an owl somewhere.

Here is my example:


And this is my example of the OTP project



and a close up!



Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. OMG.... what a cool photo of you both! I love your idea and thanks for sharing with all of us.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete