Wednesday, April 15, 2009

always know

This is my take of a scraplift page inspired by Kirsti called "always know" at Ready, Set, Scrap.



This is my scraplift of a layout that Kirsti did back in October 2008.

You can see her original layout at: http://www.readysetscrap.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2955/ppuser/6/sl/k

The journaling reads: Always know that you are my special girl. Even when things in life don't turn out the way you want them to, remember your destiny is in your own hands. No matter what happens in your life, I am here for you because I care and I want to help you. You have a special place in my heart, so always know that I love you.

Kirsti's original was a digi layout. I have tried not to copy Kirsti's journaling but mine is of similar content. The original layout was inspired by an Inspired Blueprints sketch.

I have used 3 x different colors of cardstock and bits and pieces from my stash. I have also added some stamping. The ribbon is American Crafts.

Thanks Kirsti for the inspiration, as soon as I saw this page I just had to do it.

*****************************************************








Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment