Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dinosaurs are Natures Special Effects!

This is my entry for the April Themed Challenge by Ann-Marie at Ready, Set, Scrap.

April Themed Challenge - set by Ann-Marie

I want to see you all messy!! I want lots of PAINT!
For your base you must use cardstock, however NOT plain, you MUST paint on it and make your own pattern.
  • In addition I want to see a patterned paper cut or torn into 3 pieces on your page.
  • There must be ONE photo of any size
  • You MUST have at least 2 buttons
  • Your title MUST be STAMPED or PAINTED - or both!!
Here's Ann-Marie's example:


and my layout is below



The journaling says - Adam was only five, when he built and painted a dinosaur in out backyard. He used scraps of wood and paint from Dads shed !!
He was so proud of himself.

I have used Jo Sonja - ultramarine blue for the background and used random splattering with Napthol red light for the pattern.
I have pp cut into three pieces.
One photo
two x buttons
The dinosaur was traced and then cut from red cardstock.
The word dinosaur is painted with JS - Carbon Black and the the rest of the title is stamped with Stampinup, "best friends Alphabet lower" and black ink.

*******************************************
and some close ups



and



TFL

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment