Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tillie

This is my entry for the April Color Challenge at Ready,Set,Scrap.

April Colour Challenge - by Kirsti Brandis

For this month's colour challenge you must use the colors

pink
blue
cream

to create an item from one of the sketches in the RSS Sketch Gallery

Here's Kirsti's example:


**************************************************************

and here is my entry below



This is my entry for the color challenge - using the colors pink/blue and cream.

This is my neice Tiliesha (Tillie) when she was younger.

I used sketch #37 by Nat from the RSS Sketch Gallery

and also:
Thickers letters Rockabye
Blue foam flowers and buttons
Making Memories pp Garden Party 12x12 dots
Stampin up' Rubons - lovebirds (Flowers)
Pink and cream cardstock

*********************************

some close ups of Tillie





TFL

Take Care
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment