Monday, April 13, 2009

Cookie Monster

This is my take on the April Number challenge - set by Shell at Ready, Set, Scrap.

April Number Challenge - set by Shell Barnard


For this month's Number challenge I would like you to create a Layout using the following items

1x Bird
2x Fonts (in title)
3x Buttons
4x Pattern Papers
5x Small Flowers
6x Rhinestones

Here's Shell's example:



and here is my example below:



This is Tash my niece showing me her tongue, with the left over cookies still on it!!

All items have been covered - 1x bird/2x fonts/# x buttons/4x pp/5x sml flowers/6x Rhinestones

I used Basic Grey Lilykate - rain for the cardstock and asst'd scrap pp's. The bird is from Stampinup set "Always", the word monster is mini alphabet stamps used with Elegant Eggplant ink. Everything else is bit and pieces from my stash!


Loved how this layout turned out, thanks Shell for the inspiration!

************************************

and a few close ups


and



TFL

Cheers
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. WOW you have been a very busy lady! I salute you for all your LOs! As for me, I have joined 1 april monthly challenge so far.

    Hope I can catch up tho because i'am very inspired with all your gorgeous LOs.

    Take care always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shazza
    I wasnt expecting to see that tongue!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete