Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rudy

This is my entry for the April Cyber Crop Challenge "Toy Time" - Managed by Rach at Ready, Set, Scrap.


Let's Go Shopping In Rach's Cyber Crop Store......LOL

Toy Time – Managed By Rach

For Rachel's Challenge you need to:
- Scrap a favourite toy
- use the colours from the toy as your inspiration
- use stamping on your layout


Here is Rach's Example:



and this is my entry:



Favourite Christmas Toy

Each christmas I handmake my six nieces a Christmas gift. Last Christmas (2008), I made six Rudy Reindeers, and added a tag around each of their necks with each of my neices initials on them :)
RUDY WAS A BIG HIT WITH THE GIRLS!

I have used:
Kaisercraft - countdown - tinsel pp
Kaisercraft - Cheer - Merry christmas pp
American Crafts - Craft fair - Edith Fitzbolt pp
Stampinup' - wild wasabi card stock
Stampinup' - Scrapbooking kit - Winter Bright
Polka dot ribbon, chipboard red letters, creation station bauble briad red and green.

Thanks for a really great challenge Rach!

and some close ups of Rudy!





and here are all the Rudy's lined up on show.....



If you would like a pattern to make a Rudy, you can find it at "Melly and Me" www.mellyandme.typepad.com

They make a lovely little gift for Christmas.

TFL

Take care
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment