Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Luck Maria

This is my layout for Week # 9 "Letter Writing Journaling" at Erika Martin's 101 Journaling course. You can view Erika's blog from here.



This is Maria, my sponsored "World Vision" child. I sponsored her from Dec 2007 til Jan 2008.

Maria Jose Bucarey Soto ~ Born 26/04/1996

Maria lives in Chile and her favourite game is hide and Seek.
She has a beautiful white fluffy cat called Carlotta.

The journaling reads:
Dear Maria,

This is the letter I wanted to write to you a year ago but I never got the chance. I was very sad the day I got the news from “World Vision” that you were leaving the program.

I was sad on one hand but happy on the other, that you and your family no longer needed the help and support of a sponsor. So sadly, this is where out story ends.

I miss writing to you and sending you little goodies in the mail and I will miss receiving the notes, photos and cards from you. I will miss practising Spanish and sending pictures to you of Astro and Kimba. I hope your life has turned around and changed for the better.

Goodbye Maria and Good luck!
Love Shazza xxx

Here are some close ups



and



TFL

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment