Wednesday, April 22, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...

This is my take on the April challenge at SCRAPS OF US called "These are a few of my favourite things". This is for the group, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, inspired by Tina.


******************************************************
Okey this time I want you to make a page of your

10 FAVOURIT THINGS , and explane why they are your fav. things !

looking forward to see your LO's :)

*****************************************

and here is my example and some close ups :)



Hi Tina,
I have finally finished this challenge and really had a great time putting it all together :)
I hope you like my take, the journaling reads:
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS...
*Fresh sheets and flannel pj's *My partner Hasan *Happy, smiley people *My cats - Kimba and Astro *Candle lit bubble bath *Art and craft {painting and sewing} *Sunsets... *Collecting Fairings :) *Family and friends *Handmade gifts and cards.
WHEN I'M FEELING SAD, I SIMPLY REMEMBER MY FAVOURITE THINGS AND THEN I DON'T FEEL SO BAD.



All the cardstock has been cut by hand the only thing added is the American crafts - Rockabye foam letters which I covered in Kindy Glitz to give it a bit of a sparkly feel to it.



and



TFL

Shazza

3 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! This is amazing Shazza! Love the style that you used on this one. Very creative

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I used a picture from your beautiful scrapwork here as an illustration for one episode of my (non-commercial) daily podcast: http://pyjamapiano.podbean.com . I hope you like it, if not please let me know and I will remove it. Of course I included a link to this website and will add your full name if you wish so, or any other links.
    I realise it would be proper to ask permission in advance, the reason I did not is the fact I produce it everyday and post immediately, wich is part of the format I chose. I hope you ubnderstand and can appreciate it.

    if not, just use the comment link at right of the title on my site, your reaction will not show up on the site if you don't want (I moderate them).

    Greetings, Daniël Leeuwenberg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS The Podcast is definitely one of my Favourite Things ;-)

    ReplyDelete