Saturday, April 11, 2009

Megan-isms Vol 1

This is my entry for the April Negative space Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap.

April Negative Space Challenge - set by Lexie King

For this month's Negative Space challenge Lexie would like you to create a Layout using the following

Your LO must have Machine and or hand stitching
Felt
at least 5 buttons
ribbon
70% or more of you LO must be Negative space



Here's Lexie's example:


*************************************

And here is my entry



This is my niece Megan at age two. Journalling reads - Megan-isms Vol 1 - drinking straight out of the can!!

I have all the requirements for this challenge, hand stitching around matt, Felt dog, five buttons including dogs bow, dotted ribbon, and I think there is 70% negative space.

I used Artarama Grape cardstock, thickers rockabye lettering and lots of bits and pieces out of my stash!

************************************

And some close ups below:





TFL

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky the can was empty at the time, Megan thought it was great fun untill i had to take the can off her then the tears started. Well done Shaz another great piece for me to put away for her glory box..xxxxx Relly

    ReplyDelete