Sunday, April 5, 2009

A mothers treasure is her daughter

This is my entry for the April Cyber Crop at Kamera Kiosk - Managed by Ann-Marie at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Let's Go Shopping In Ann-Marie's Cyber Crop Store......LOL

Kamera Kiosk – Managed By Ann-Marie

I want to see the SAME PHOTO featured on your page 3 TIMES. They can be different sizes but it must be the same photograph.

I also want to see some:

glitter
a piece ofribbon
2 buttons
stitching
distressed edges
and lastly there has to be more than 3 sentences in your journaling.

Here Is Ann-Marie's Example:



and below is my entry



A mothers treasure is her daughter

The journaling says:
Jenna you were such a cute little girl.
Here you are nearly two.
So full of energy and a treat to be around.

Somedays it was hard keeping up with you
It's a wonder you sat still for this photo.

I will always remember how bubbly you were at two.
Jenna you are my treasure.
I love you!

I have covered all the elements for this challenge:
3 photos, glitter (in centres of flowers), ribbon, 2 buttons, stitching (word sweet) distressed edges and 3 sentences in journaling.

and some close ups below:



and



TFL

Take Care
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment