Friday, April 10, 2009

Jenna love you

I have just finished this challenge for the April Cyber Crop called Bambino Boutique by Kirsti at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Let's Go Shopping In Kirsti's Cyber Crop Store......LOL

Bambino Boutique – Managed By Kirsti

For Kirsti's challenge you need to draw INSPIRATION from an item of CHILDREN'S CLOTHING and to upload a photo of the clothing item to the thread so we can compare.

Here is Kirsti's inspiration:



Here Is Kirsti's Example:




and here is my layout!

I was in the middle of this challenge when my mum got sick and was rushed to hospital on Monday.
I just wanted to finish this layout off and get it out the way.
My mum is slowly on the improve

This is the T shirt of Jennas below that I got my inspiration from




And here is my layout



I realise the deadline has passed for this challenge but I just wanted to finish it off.

My baby is twenty, I got my inspiration from her T shirt which I have uploaded to the thread.
I have used bits and pieces, the pp is Basic Grey - Eva - French lace, lots of bling, floral foam stamps and black ink. I covered the flying hear with cardstock added bling and a crown

I hope you like!!

and a few close ups



and



Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning layouts shazza..happy easter Darl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely dear!i hope mom is fine now.Take care!

    ReplyDelete